Written Content Creator
Working on The Charity Experiment's content creation team is a part-time, volunteer opportunity that will report directly to the Founder.
- Generate, research, and develop ideas for original blog posts.
- Write, edit, publish, and promote content.
- Advocate and educate site visitors about The Charity Experiment's mission.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Outreach to other bloggers, experts, or notable guests to contribute content to the site.
- Stay current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Writing experience or familiarity with the philanthropic space—bonus points for significant exposure to effective altruism.
- Ability to convey complicated topics in an accessible & digestible manner.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency & experience with Slack, Google Drive, SEO keywords, and the SquareSpace blogging platform preferred.
Sales & Business Development
Working on The Charity Experiment's executive operations team is a part-time, volunteer opportunity that will report directly to the Founder.
Research, identify, prepare, and solicit prospects for new client relationships
Establish new relationships with public and private corporations, individual philanthropists, and government agencies and grantors
Secure funding for operational costs and future growth
Develop and nurture networks to build and maintain a pipeline of prospects.
Currently majoring in business, non-profit management, public administration or similar area
Preferable experience with lead generation and prospect management
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact professionally and confidently with C-Level Executives
Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
Excellent analytical and time-management skills